Supportive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The World Heart Association recommends at least two servings of oily fish per week to get the important Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil that help support several areas of your health.Fatty Acids provide an energy source for a body.
By helping to balance the “bad fats” in a body, Omega-3 plays an important role in supporting the immune system.
• Supporting the immune system.
• Supports bone and joint health .
• Helps control levels of mood hormones.
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Helps in inflammatory response.
• Supports cognitive strength.